Phone: 099 4294628    Message on: Line


Foreigners who wish to setup or conduct business in Thailand need to apply for a Thai Non-Immigrant B visa.


This is an initial visa issued by the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country which allows a stay of 90 consecutive days in Thailand. This can be extended to a 12 month permission to stay once the work permit is processed. If you are only issued with a 6 month work permit then you will only receive a 6 month permission to stay but after this initial period your permission to stay should be extended to 1 year and can be renewed every year as long as you still meet the criteria.


This visa is issued to those who want to conduct business and intend to frequently travel in and out of Thailand. It is valid for a total of 12 months and allows you to stay for up to 90 days at a time.


  • Foreigners who intend to work in Thailand should apply for an initial 90-Day Non-Immigrant B visa
  • The work permit application takes place during the initial 90 days
  • Once a valid work permit is obtained, the applicant can then apply for a 1-Year extension to their permission to stay
  • Once you have a 1 year extension of stay then you must report your address to immigration every 90 days.
  • A re-entry permit is required if the applicant wishes to travel outside of the country.
  • Extensions of this visa can be done inside Thailand.


Applicants for Non-Immigrant B Visa to Thailand must demonstrate that they are neither a public nor a security threat to the Thai government. However it is not usual to need to prove this with a police report unless you intend to work as a teacher. Applicants must be physically present in the country where they lodge their visa application.

The general requirements for this type of visa are as follows:

  • A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of your intended arrival in Thailand.
  • An invitation or confirmation letter to clarify the purpose of travel issued by the concerned organization.
  • Embassy fee.
  • Additional supporting document requested by the Royal Thai embassy or consulate.
  • Proof of financial funds and travel itinerary.

Find Out which ones best for you .....

      Our Service charges for extension of stay ( 1 year Non Immigrant B visa) starts from 15,000 baht.

       Cash back guarantee.

        No Visa, No money, No questions asked!

Contact Us
  •    Phone: 099 4294628
  •   Email: [email protected]
  •   Office: 244/127-128 Moo 6,
    Soi Phon prapha nimit 16,
    Nongprue, Banglamung,
    Chonburi, 20150

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This